Server Maintenance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MestasDeejay, Sep 19, 2014.

1. it would be nice get advised about maintenance. and the estimate duration of it.

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Where would you like this notification?

3. In the announcements section

4. Admin [Midoki]

In the game or on here? Twitter, Facebook? We already have notifications in the game when maintenance is imminent so I guess you mean one of the others?

5. yeah i mean in the others. i just see the notificaction in game right now. maintenance will start in five minutes. How long?

6. Admin [Midoki]

It's not always easy to calculate and the reasons we have to put the server into maintenance can be varied. To be honest it's a fine line between spamming the social channels and keeping people informed.

If players don't think their getting enough information we can try and address this.

7. Natemz

Natemz Crew

You guys are doing much better than some of the "other" games of this type. The in game warning is nice and so far your maintenance breaks have been pretty short. Keep up the great work!

8. Admin [Midoki]

Thanks we are trying our best. Since we had the App Store feature we've had a lot of people join the game, which is obviously a great thing :) We want everyone to have the best experience with Plunder Pirates so every now and then we have to make a couple of server tweaks.

We really do appreciate your patience and things are only going to get better :)

9. i understand. but now, with the global release and the new update you are doing so many maintenances. but in the future they are going to be less frecuent. at least you can tell here in the forum whats problems are you addresing with the maintenance. in the announcements section, as i said before.

10. Natemz

Natemz Crew

is it possible to push a notification when the maintenance is over? That would be very helpful.

11. Admin [Midoki]

Nice idea, definitely something we can look at. It could well be possible.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  12. Miffy110

Miffy110 Powder Monkey

Hi staff, I just started playing the game so I don't have much knowledge about it. I just have one question, that is the game has tremendous about of maintance, like one maintainence every 20 min, is it a normal phenomenon or there is a problem of my iPad that I need to download the game again ?

13. Admin [Midoki]

Hi, it's not going to be a problem with your iPad, unfortunately since the global launch we're currently having to do a few tweaks to the server. Sorry to hear this is causing you an inconvenience, there are just a couple of bugs we need to iron out.

14. Miffy110

Miffy110 Powder Monkey

Thank you so much for replying.

15. You know for the amount of inconvenience it has caused once it's all done a small amount of gems as a thanks for our patients would be nice.

Juroz and Ombit like this.
  16. Juroz

Juroz Powder Monkey

I totally AGREE to this!! LOL. nothing says, we care like "free gems!"

17. Denis

Denis Crew

I agree too. I buy gems 2 times for beginning the game, but i can't normally play. Looks like beta version LOL