Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Wepwaet, Oct 22, 2014.
And looking at the 'Leaderboard' holding your own amongst these guilds... Well done...
We're making good progress at 49 on the leaderboard now!
and anyone interesting to join we have 1 spot open.
So we finished our guild charter now that we are established... Here is our guild charter and terms for recruitment. We are currently looking for 2 members.
Outlanders Guild Charter
Friendly Guild - Perks Up At All Times - Pirate Donations in a Flash - Ranked 46 in Last Rank Push - Drama Free
Membership Requirements -
Pirate Hall 7 or above or contact the captain for membership.
Community Minded Players Only
Join our forums at ppoutlanders.boards.net
Guild Rules -
1. Login every 15 days unless Captain or First Mate notified. Players in danger will be demoted and later removed when space is needed. If we have space available upon your return, you are welcome to rejoin if you were in good standing.
2. Perk and pirate contributions are mandatory. Players not contributing to perks and pirate contributions are in danger of demotion and later removal if activity level doesn't improve.
3. No arguing or attacking of other players allowed. All incidents will be handled accordingly by guild leadership.
Notes & Special Events-
Occasionally, we will be organizing guild rank pushes to test our mettle. We thoroughly encourage participation in rank pushes. If you aren't available for a rank push please let us know.
Crew: Must have 100 pirates donated and a percentage of perk donations.
First Mate: Long term good standing, high level of perk and pirate donations, highly respectful of members and liked by the crew. We will hold elections for first mate promotions based on merit. If you would like to nominate a first mate contact the captain.
Members who do one or more of the following will be demoted and/or removed based on need for space for new contributing members:
1. Not logging in for more than two weeks.
2. Not contributing to perk donations.
3. Not contributing pirates to your guild mates.
If you are busy with school/work and can't contribut for a while just let us know and we will accommodate.
Outlanders- we are a friendly active guild. If you like to actively participate it guild chat, support your crew mates and guild, and enjoy all aspects of the Plunder Pirate experience please check us out.
Come check us out...We are a one guild group and like to rumble. We prefer to fight the good fight and it is not our preference to throw up minis in rumbles. We will, however, throw up a mini in order to maintain a "competitive" rumble against the guilds who rely on them. We are looking for like minded crew mates, we are supportive, friendly and chatty.
Now we have 3 spots open for those with ph8 and more who like to rumble!
We are currently on 97# rumble leaderboard with 5,856 scores (mostly from ph8-ph9)
Our highest score are 8,040
Maverick, I think you meant we have three spots available out of 47, correct?
Sorry I mistype edited
And here's me thinking that they had just cleared out a few crew to make way for some new fresh active members...
Separate names with a comma.