New Perk And Requesting Troops

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by SirVin, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

1.Can You Guys Add Something like a Guild Boat If You click That u Have 2 tabs 1 Is For Requesting And no 2 is for donating and it's maximum is 20 it plus 5 every time it upgrades the max lvl is 4 or What You Like Cause It Is Your Game

2. I Know We Have 3 Perks And Since 1 Of Them Is More Tougher Walls And +Damage For Troops Why Not Add A New One Like Increase 2 Damage For Defense Or Specific like only Cannons Or Mortars And it +1 Damage Every time we Upgrade it OR A Tougher Troop Perk Where We make Our Troops Tougher (This Is Bc I Keep Losing Battles Or U Can Improve Their AI To Be More Smart But That's Lame Right......) Like +2 Toughness and as regular Upgrade it +1 Blablablablabla It's Just My Opinion

P.S. I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH

Moscow Cat likes this.
  2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the support :) These ideas have been mentioned on the forum before so it looks like a few people like the idea! We will definitely consider it for a future update

3. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Thx And Btw I am Surprised By How Fast You Guys Replied I just posted it and instant reply

(Are you guys on 24/7)

4. Admin [Midoki]

We try our best to get back to everyone as soon as we can :)

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  5. Requestig Troops would be a very good feature in my opinion.

6. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Yes troop donations and resourse boosting would be really great ... also a way to see who is active in your guild!

7. Rodimusprime49

Rodimusprime49 Powder Monkey

I agree as well...like COC, where donating troops will fight when the enemy attacks OR when you into battle. You build a comradore with your fellow mates.

8. Admin [Midoki]

Don't worry, we are well aware of how important troop donations are :)

9. Rodimusprime49

Rodimusprime49 Powder Monkey

Thanks Chris, awesome job on the game.

Rob likes this.
  10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

This thread is inactive and has been answered. I am closing it to further posts. Message me directly if you have any reason to reopen this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.