Guild raids

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by omnipotence20, Sep 24, 2014.

1. omnipotence20

omnipotence20 Powder Monkey

I would love to see the ability to have raid islands. Right now there doesn't feel like a whole lot of well, anything, to do AS A GUILD. It all seems to be personal buffs and a chat room. I'd love to be able to assault an island or something together. Bigger rewards as incentive.

2. Bryce

Bryce Powder Monkey

Or a island the guild shares and upgrades, where anyone can upgrade one thing at a time and only the captain can move buildings or upgrade PH.

3. Dravdon

Dravdon Powder Monkey

Yeah, it's pretty sparse for guilds right now. I'm assuming they're still working on it though. It'll be a while before there is a thriving guild community that can really take advantage of better guild activities. Hopefully the new stuff comes in time to take advantage of it!

4. Glark

Glark Powder Monkey

Beat the Kraken! Obvious fracture to be added indeed! Bug monster around the seas !

Lets raid the flying dutchman YAAAAAARRRR!

5. TBird

TBird Captain

I come from playing Friendly Fire; the clans have a 2 week war. At the end of two weeks the top 10 teams get gems to divide with the top 10 players in those clans. That seems like something easy to do in PP
    FF only counts the top 20 players scores of the 50 in the clan. That way if 25-25 people are not playing that week, it doesn't hurt the team. And of the 20 scores that count, its a scale. 1-5 count 100%, 6-10-95%, 11-15- 75%, 16-20 - 50% of the score counts to the team total.

6. Alnear

Alnear Powder Monkey

It would be nice to have something else to do as a guild than just funding perks.
    A guild raid on the AI would be nice or maybe some guild wars as in CoC.